The South Eastern Journal of Research and Sustainable Development (SEJRSD) is published twice a year, on line and hard copy. The journal publishes peer-reviewed, well researched findings and opinion papers from educators, teachers and other stakeholders in any discipline. The editorial board of SEJRSD therefore requests for original and thoroughly researched empirical and theoretical papers on trending issues in any field.
Note the following:
- Any article submitted for assessment for publication should not exceed 12pages on A4 paper with 12points font size, Time New Roman Face and double line spaced
- The front page cover should include the title of the article, the author’s name, affiliation and e-mail address, followed by the abstract of the study. The abstract should be precise, not exceeding 150 words
- Article must be written in clear and coherent sentences
- The article must be submitted online via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tables, figures, graphs and diagrams if any, should be embedded in the main body of the work where they appear using the appropriate format
- The 6th edition of APA (American Psychological Association) referencing style should be used. Avoid footnotes
- Quotation of more than 40 words should be indented and typed single line spaced with indication of page (s) of the quoted passage
- All article submitted to SEJRSD for assessment are copyrighted to SEJRSD
- Each article must be accompanied by non-refundable vetting fee of $9/ N3,000.00only
- A final corrected copy for an accepted article must be submitted online via the e-mail address: email@example.com in MS Word format, accompanied by $42 / N15,000.00 for sole authorship and $48 / N17, 000.00 for two while more than two authors’ will pay $53/ N19,000.00 publication fee.